Yoga is a good way to keep the body healthy. In the busy schedule of busy life we always have to use a little bit of time for doing some yoga poses to stay healthy and wealthy as health is wealth. Doing Yoga along with taking medicines helps to fight migraine.
How to relief from Stress, Fatigue and Migraine doing Yoga Poses
Here in this article you will get to read some simple yoga poses to get relief from migraine.
- Hair pose posture is supposed to be very good stress buster.
- During this posture it will feel you slight stretch in your hips, thighs, ankles and it will feel calm to your mind and you will free from stress-fatigue.
- Children pose posture calms the mind and reduces pain effectively.
Method : How to do balasana
- In this posture you will have to sit on your knees on the floor and put your whole weight of body on ankles.
- Taking a deep breath, bend forward.
- Keep in mind that your chest should touch the thighs, so try to touch your forehead to the floor.
- Stay in this position for a few seconds, and then to come back to normal situtation. Take rest for 5 seconds and do the posture for at least 5-6 times.
Hastapadasana helps in energizing the whole body. This posture increases blood circulation and calms the mind.
Method : How to do Hastapadasana
- Lay down a blanket on flat floor in pure environment and stand straight.
- Bring close your both ankles and feet. Hang loose your both hands.
- Take a deep breath now. Then breathe out slowly to and tilt your top of waist toward the front.
- Keep the knees straight course and then tilt the body until you hold the ankles with your hands.
- Now tilt your mouth gradually toward the knees. Keep your face in the space between your knees.
- Your legs and knee should be straight in this case.
- Hold in this situation for 10 seconds in this position at the beginning of practice and then come back to normal.
- Take rest for 5 seconds and repeat the posture for at least 5-6 times.
Paschimottanasana calm your brain, relieves stress. It also relieves the headaches.
Method : How to do Paschimottanasana
- To do this asanas spread your legs in front and keep your palms on knees and take deep breath lifting your arms upwards and waist.
- Now bend forward while breathing out and hold the toes of the feet and hands to put the forehead on the knees.
- You should keep in mind that the knee should not bend and try to locate elbows on ground.
Shavasana heals your mind with comforts taking it into meditation. You should use this asanas for few minutes to end your daily yoga practice.
Method : How to do Shavasana
- Lie back and keep as much as distance between your two feet.
- Claws of legs should be outside while ankles should be inside.
- Keep your both hands atleast 1 feet away from the body. (see in pic)
- Fingers should be folded, close the eyes and keep the neck straight.
- In Shavasana, leave every part of your body from head to toe loose.
- After leaving the whole body loose, take breath in and breathe out slowly.
- While doing this posture keep your mind calm and keep focus on your body only.