RTI Question asked related to PMO, PM Narender Modi with Answers : There are lots of weird questions are being asked from PMO Office through Right to Information (RTI). There are many strange questions being asked after modi becoming Prime Minister. PMO is also replying all these questions. So today masalaread.com is going to tell you all questions with answer related to PM Modi aksed through RTI.
Weird Question about PMO India through RTI with Answers :
PM Modi is on Duty all the time :
Question was asked “how many causal leave or sick leaves availed by PM Modi and how many hours are decided for work”
Reply : Narendra Modi has not take a single leave after becoming Prime Minister. The Question was asked through RTI and PMO reply was that He is on duty all the time”.
PM Modi bear the own kitchen expenses :
The question was asked “How many cylinder consumed at PM residence in Oct 2014 and May 2015, Xerox Copy of Cylinder Bill, Vegetables bill.
Reply : Narender Modi pay the kitchen bill of his residence situated at 7 Race course because he consider it as personal expense. He like the “Bajra Roti”and “khichdi” made by his cook Badri Meena. He like eat Gujarati Food mostly.
A List of recent reply provided through RTI :
- Information and Broadcasting ministry helps tele-Prompitng Modi. He has given the speech on some occasion through it.
- PM Modi did not attend any Roza-Iftar party since becoming PM.
- There is no proposal of to change the post of Prime Minister of India to prime servant of India.
- PMO or Modi’s principal secretary Nripendra Mishra never gone on a picnic with Staff.
- There is no Vigilance case against any staff in PMO.
- A total staff of 400 people can be placed in the PMO. There were 309 employees by August 2015.
- Modi took office smartphone. He himself handle his social media accounts.
- It was told about another RTI reply that Modi has not taken any smartphone from office
- However, they use the iPhone. It is their personal phone.
- Modi’s residence at 7, Race Course is equipped with Internet with speed of 34Mbps.
- It was also informed in response to an RTI query, the Prime Minister’s Office manages handles made of @PMOIndia name, but twiter account by name of @narendramodi is handled by Narender Modi himself.
Following Question remain unanswered by PMO :
- Who does tweet in Japanese, Hebrew, Mandarin, Russian and Korean language of Modi.
- What is usually the daily schedule Modi.
- How many per cent marks in graduation Modi got ?
- Whether Modi has read the Constitution of India, who gives him advice if he goes against the Constitution of India ?