Read here in this article top 20 weird and interesting facts about animals. There are different different species of the animals on this eart and all animals have their own unique characterstics. we live in world where different species of animals like cats, dogs, shark, elephant, ostrich, frogs, horses, cheetahs, sharks and many other animals live also. it is a great fun to read some cool, weird, funny and interetsing facts about these animals. you will get surprised to read these interesting and weird facts about these animals.
Top 20 weird and interesting facts about animals :
- Ostriches can run faster than horses, and the male ostriches can roar like lions.
- When playing with female puppies, male puppies will often let them win, even if they have a physical advantage.
- Houseflies don’t allow their short lifespans (14 days) to hinder their musical abilities. They always hum in the key of F.
- Bats are the only mammals that can fly.But they do not fly in real, flap their wings and fly like a bird.
- Kangaroos make use of their tails for balance, so if you lift a kangaroo’s tail off the ground, it can’t hop.
- Male gentoo and Adelie penguins propose to females by giving them a pebble.
- There are 40000 species of spiders in the world. The blood of a spider is light blue in color.
- Tigers not only have stripes on their fur, they also have them on their skin. No two tigers ever have the same stripes.
- Fleas can jump up to 200 times their height. This is equivalent to a man jumping the Empire State Building in New York.
- Female Flea can lay 2000 eggs in her lifetime.
- Hummingbirds are the only birds that can fly backwards and they are only group of birds able to do so.
- Snail can sleep for three years.
- Don’t try this at home, if snail’s one eye is cut off it can grow back a new eye.
- Bees have five eyes. There are 3 small eyes on the top of a bee’s head and 2 larger ones in front.
- A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. All the better for them to eavesdrop on your conversations and plot your demise.
- You can tell a turtle’s gender by the noise it makes. Males grunt and females hiss.
- Beware an ant uprising! There are one million ants for every human in the world. These resilient creatures also never sleep and do not have lungs.
- Oysters can change gender depending on which is best for mating. Talk about successful adaptation.
- Butterflies have two compound eyes consisting of thousands of lenses, yet they can only see the colors red, green and yellow.
Pigs communicate constantly with one another; more than 20 vocalizations have been identified that pigs use in different situations, from wooing mates to saying, “I’m hungry!
So it was our collection of Top 20 weird and interesting facts about animals, if you liked this post… do share with your friends… 🙂