Moto G Turbo Edition is Water and Dust Proof launched with cash back and free internet offers. Motorola has launched Moto G Turbo Edition in India which has been priced at Rs. 14,499/-. The handset will be available exclusively on e-commerce website Flipkart with sale starting on Thursday Noon. It is a dual SIM Smartphone (micro-sim cards) will be available in Black and White Colors. Today Masalaread.com is going to tell you what is important specification and features of this awesome Smartphone.
Here you can also find how you can avail cash back offers and free internet on purchase of this Smartphone.
Moto G Turbo Edition with Cash Back and Free Internet Offers:
- Cash Back : With announcement of this handset , Motorola India has also announced some cash back offers. First 100 customers to buy this Smartphone can have 100 percent cash back till 13 December 2015.
- Exchange Offer : Company has also announced exchange offer for this handset. Under which on exchange with Old handset customer can avail Rs. 6000/- Off.
- Free Internet Offer : Company is also offering Double data to Airtel subscribers.
Key specification and features of Moto G Turbo Edition :
Moto G Turbo Edition is powered with Snapdragon 615 processor and comes with 2 GB RAM. The phone runs on Android lollipop 5.1.1 operating system. It features 16 GB extensible internal storage, can be extended upto 32 GB with microSD Cards slot. It is also a very good smartphone for selfie lovers with 5 MP front camera and 13 MP Rear camera with LED Flash.
Key Specifications :
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Processor : 5 GHz Snapdragon 615
- Display : 5” HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 Protection and 720*1280 pixel resolution.
- Memory : 16 GB internal which can be futher extended upto 32 GB with microSD card.
- RAM : 2 GB
- Camera : 13 MP Rear Camera with Flash and 5 MP Camera Front Camera for Selfie lovers
- Battery : 2470 mAh
The unique feature of this Smartphone is that it is water and dust repellent. The battery support Motorola Turbo Power quick charging. It measures 142.1×72.4×11.6 mm and weighs 155 gms.
if any error in information, let us know 🙂